Friday, October 3, 2008

And the Award Goes To...



In the past few weeks, I've received my first two bloggy awards!

I have to say I am honestly surprised and honored. I still get excited when someone just leaves a comment, so to be recognized with a little award is really wonderful!

Jackie at Our Moments, Our Memories gave me the Brilliante Weblog Premio 2008 award and Scarlet O'Kara gave me the I Love You This Much award.

I love both of these fun women, and I'm glad I've had the opportunity to get to know them. I would never have guessed I could make such good friends just by blogging. But we lay our hearts out right here on the big ol' internet for all the world to see, and it just makes becoming friends a little easier.

And now it's my turn to pass along a bit of bloggy love.

I hereby bequeath the Brilliant Award to Momma at (Mostly) Natural Momma. I love reading about her faith and her beautiful little Sweet Pea. He is the cutest thing, and I am addicted to seeing his pictures!

By royal decree, I give the I Love You This Much Award to Heather at Cool and Hip, I am Not. Heather was my first true bloggy friend, and I hope I have the chance to meet her in person some day. She's always encouraging, and we've had long strings of email about everything from Evie to Kate Gosselin. Heather even checked in on me last week when I hadn't posted in a few days. She's a gem.

What started as a way to keep family and friends updated on this new chapter in my life has really allowed me to meet a whole community of great women. I am so thankful for all of you!

4 comments:

hubbameister said...

How about your father-in-law? LOL

Heather said...

Awww...Thank you, Sarah. I am so touched. Really. I feel the same about you!

Alexandra said...

Thank you Sarah! It was such a pleasant surprise to pop over to your page and see my name! When I pass the award along I wish I could pass it back to you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the awards. I do enjoy your blog!