Monday, December 22, 2008

Photo Meme


In the past couple of days, Nell and Renee have both tagged me for photo memes. Since my brain is fried from last-minute shopping, this is the perfect meme for me!

The rules are simple:
-Open the 4th picture folder on your computer.
-Open the 4th picture in that folder and post it on your blog.
-Explain the picture. (Hopefully you can remember!)
-Tag 4 other bloggers to do the same.

Explanation: Several years ago, Chris and I took a dream trip to Italy. This photo was taken in Florence, right outside the Uffizi. We were waiting in line for the museum when I noticed an artist selling her work from a cart nearby. I remember I liked the colors she used - such pretty yellows and oranges. I bought several, intending to have them framed when we returned home. When we cleaned out the closet in the guest bedroom a few months ago, I found them! (I'll get around to the framing some day!)

I'm tagging eight people, since I was tagged twice (4 times 2 = 8!):
Fiona
Rachel
Heather
Sandy (She takes great pictures, so I'm excited to see her post!)
Jen
Prasti
Momma (Where have you been?)
Greg

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Now this is a great picture. You must have had a blast one that trip...one of my dream places to visit. :)

Mrs. Stam said...

thanks for playing along!

Fiona said...

Sarah - I did it for you, but my picture is so much less charming. We historians are a bunch of downers.

Alexandra said...

I am alive! lol. I had an aversion to my computer the last week or so. I would just get on and want to automatically get off. I figured I needed a break. lol!

What a fun meme! I will have to do it when I get home because I am on my bros computer and I don't think we want to see his pictures. :)

Italy is so beautiful. My mom and I went a few years ago and I have always wanted to go back. I actually want to live ther but that is a nice dream!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome picture and memory!

Nell

Heather said...

EEK! I have got to get on this. Don't let me forget...

Gus said...

I'm on it, I'm on it...


sorry I missed this somehow, working on mine now.