Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tomorrow

I just received this email from my cousin, Heather:

I was just saying a prayer for you and an image of a little boy chasing Evie out of your kitchen and into your living room (both giggling) ran through my mind. :o). Just wanted to let you know some good thoughts and prayers are for you.

We're excited and anxious to see what the day holds tomorrow. I hope Heather is right!

Thanks to you all for your prayers and support through this whole thing. I'll keep you posted!

11 comments:

Alaina @ Three Ladies and a Dad said...

How nervous you must be! I can't wait to find out!!

Fiona said...

Our thoughts are with you.

hubbameister said...

It's sooooo long since I was last here. Just wanted to say, "I love you". I anxiouslt awIT your call tomorrow.

hubbameister said...

Let's try this again. It's been so long ... I anxiously await your ...

Sara @ Life With the Two said...

Fingers, toes, and eyes crossed for you! A little prayer said too!

Heather said...

That gave me chill bumps ( in a good way!). I am seriously excited for you all.

::fingers crossed::

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Good luck today!

Rae said...

I wanted to call you to tell you good luck, but it's before 8:30. lol.

I love you Sarah. Call me as soon as you know.

xoxox

Alexandra said...

what a sweet image!! we are praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you! Best wishes! *Lisa S.

Shari Baby said...

Can't wait to hear...love you guys.