Friday, May 29, 2009

Mamapedia

If there's one thing I've learned about being a mom, it's that I don't have all the answers. So when MomCentral asked me to review a new site for mothers, I jumped at the chance.

Mampedia is a free site for mothers of children of any age. It has over a million answers to questions by moms, answered by other moms who have been there. The site is updated daily and easy to search.

Want summertime arts & crafts ideas? At what age should you let your child ride a bike to school? Should you buy a Jumperoo or an Excersaucer? How can you get your baby to sleep at night? What kind of non-toxic cleaning products really work? You can find answers to these questions, and many more at Mamapedia!

I searched Mamapedia about a week ago for suggestions for good family movies. We took a trip to Ohio over Memorial Day weekend, and I needed something to keep Evie busy during the long drive! I found some great suggestions from other moms, and our trip was a breeze! (The couple of Barbies we brought along helped, too!)

The next time you're wondering "Is this normal?" or "What should I do about this?" check out Mamapedia. And don't forget to post an answer if you can help someone else!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How cool is that! Thanks for sharing. I'm heading over to check it out! That may be better for me than Google!

Heather said...

I just bookmarked this site. It looks like a WEALTH of information.

Alexandra said...

oh no!! another site to be come addicted to...ahhh! :)